Saturday, June 10, 2017

Had to try to be sure...

...to be sure it's not just the blog but instead is other issues with your actual computers.  I would be lost if I did not have this blog.  I always look forward to anything that either of you post. Hoping that you each will get things back to normal soon. In meantime, here I am. And there is always the email as our default.
Another long day in the yard. Nice weather to work but boy it wears me out. My old body just isn't what it used to be I guess?
I made the most delicious spaghetti sauce this morning and we had that for a meal today with spaghetti pasta of course. I had the urge this morning for it and pulled a lb of beef from the freezer and whipped it up.  Ruth, the neighbour came over again with another book for me and some of their very own Maple syrup to try. So I have taken out some bread from the freezer and plan to have some French Toast for my breakfast. Looking forward to it.
And I cleaned up my situpon today and have hanging baskets of flowers about, and made the area very appealing once again. Guess where  I shall be having my coffee in the early morning?  And I have two extra chairs there so if you both would like to join me.....?
Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment