Wednesday, June 21, 2017

New Keyboard

When we were at Mike's he showed us his new keyboard Erin gave him for his Birthday - coloured lighted keys. So Harry had to order one - it arrived today and I am using for first time now and find it difficult.  I will have to read the instructions because he has it alternating colours of red, blue and purple and I find it very distracting.
We have one budgie egg laid, and more to come. So whether I want it or not, I am now breeding birds. Please, give me strength haha!  I have gone onto net to investigate because I shall have to take lead. Harry called the owner of the pet store in North Bay, as we know him from Sundridge, and he will help us with questions.
My wild rose bush is blooming and this always reminds me of home, and having wild rose bushes. I look forward to seeing the flowers and smelling the blooms every year.
Pati, your art piece featuring the juncos is wonderful. Such detail in the thread painting and quilting. You must be very happy with results and with just cause. Congrats. Hope your visitors today were impressed as well.  I had a real good laugh about your little white dots as i always manage to spill mine all over as well. 
Time for bed - I must now read about how to make the colour on keyboard stay on one colour. Again, apparently this is my job to fix! haha!  Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment