Monday, June 12, 2017

Weather you say....

....here today it was another real hot one. There was a little thunderstorm last evening - lasted only about an hour. It was loud though, but with little rain and didn't help to cool the air.  I actually turned on the overhead fan during the night which I rarely do.
I just finished logging in our Nielsen Daily Food Diary. Yes, I am doing another week of this - they phoned last week to see if we would participate again, and of course I said OK.  Another $25.00 Visa card will suit me just fine so I force myself to comply.
I cleaned the bird cages this afternoon - the two birds with the nesting cage are acting real strange and the one keeps going in the cage and messing around with all the shredded paper I have put in there.  I wonder if they really might lay some eggs - oh goody! Another job!
Well, time for bed and reading. This book I am on right now is quite a thriller called The Couple next Door. About 2/3 rds through, and the action is getting really exciting now. These books I borrowed from Erin and I must say these psychological thrillers are a really good read, and well written. 
We are off to Huntsville in the morning again, shopping for "meal makings" for our trip to visit Mike and Erin on Sunday. Once again I look forward to this visit.   Take care
ps Pati, I was happy to see your FMQ work on The Mouse Factory Blog.  So fine and intricate - no wonder you love to sew in your studio as it must feel wonderful to create as you do. I would think it would make "ones soul feel great".

No comments:

Post a Comment