Thursday, June 29, 2017

eBooks

Yesterday I turned on my Kobo and it died.  I couldn't turn it off. I couldn't read anything.  It was locked.  During the day today I wondered what would happen if I hooked it to my computer.  Lo and Behold..  The computer could read the Kobo.  I quickly copied all the books to my computer and breathed a sigh of relief.  I could continue reading the series of books I was on.  Then, I hooked up my old Kobo and I was able to copy all my ebooks to my old Kobo.  Yippee!!  Then, as I was unhooking everything I looked at my new Kobo.  It was working!!!  I have no idea what I did, but I now have all my eBooks on my old Kobo, my new Kobo and my computer.  I have no excuse not to read.  On that note.....one sleep and one day and I have 2 weeks off. Today at work, with Elisabeth, Patty and I (talk about a family affair) at the counter I made a comment that I really needed the time off because my "filters" had failed.  Without missing beat Patty said "yes, I have noticed"  Time for a holiday......... soon...... Yippee!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment