Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Cold, damp, miserable you say...

Here too!  It was supposed to be cloudy today but as I look out the window there are white coloured flakes falling - could it be snow?
We went to Huntsville today to shop. We got many varied bags of Hallowe'en candy and as I write, Harry is making up the little bags to hand out Oct 31. Also bought myself some liver and shall make that up shortly for supper with fresh beans, and I am going to throw some fries into the oven as a treat. Harry will have some kippers which he likes.
After our shopping we drove to Harry's sisters place and visited with brother in law Harry. He is basically house bound with debilitating medical problems and spends time recording songs and music which he send to us by email to listen to. He prepared some cassette tapes and we picked them up today. He is lonely all day so said he enjoyed our visit today to break the monotony - Donna works all day so she is not there.
So I guess I will not go out to work today, but instead make the supper and otherwise keep myself busy.  Or I could go online and order myself some pot!  Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment