Saturday, October 13, 2018

Echoing those same sentiments....

Sometime today I voiced those exact same words but I think I actually said life sucks - same intent though! So sorry to hear of your recent woes Cathy - not nice at all. On my recent trip to Winnipeg I believe I told you both that I was having some problems and I also believe you both knew that I choose to wear a specialty item - helped me to feel a bit more confident. Maybe an idea you might think about Cathy at these times of uncertainty?
And as for Dave and Loren and their outing to the stadium - what a game it must have been!!! I just checked the Free Press and there it was:  Bombers 31 - RoughRiders 0. 
I have just had my bath and ready to read for a bit before lights out. Really cold last night - froze all the remaining flowers and peppers etc. I intended to do some work in the yard this afternoon but quickly changed my plans because it was nasty. Maybe tomorrow.
Take care folks, and think happy thoughts. For me it is that so far we have had NO white stuff here - I know it is coming and I'm not looking for it. But if it does, I have a really nice lime green jacket to wear haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment