Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Taking charge...

Things tend to get done, and one starts to feel good when one "takes charge" at least I have found this to be the case. Pati glad you have your machine back to work with - perhaps the problem will not be a problem for your sewing as long as you use the foot peddle. I guess though, that you have become quite accustomed to the push button right?
I took charge of myself in the yard yesterday - it was a sunny but chilly day but good for working. I accomplished so much that I felt really good after being out the entire day. I also felt very sore and even sorer this morning - it is a good sore, if you know what I mean haha! Shows my age and level of endurance though - I really should try to slow down!
I have prepared my "owl" bag to take to the Quilt group on Thursday and although I packed the little hexi box again, I also have chosen to take supplies to do Broderie Perse. I have some printed materials from the net to share if anyone asks, as well as a picture from the blog of your art piece ( from way back Pati) I have some fabric I love with the stabilizer ironed to the back already and will start to cut out some of the flowers while there. I think it will be nice and if some of the ladies are familiar with this technique I will be glad to have their input. If not, I can sit and socialize while doing my own thing.
Today we plan to go shopping to Huntsville ( must be Tuesday) Not too much on my grocery list, but we always manage to bring home bags full. We have started to go into WalMart first as they have cat food the cheapest there but we have gradually started to buy select groceries as well - never thought I would go there to shop - has never been my favourite store.
The municipal elections were yesterday and this morning I was able to go on line to see the results and as hoped the incumbent Mayor for Sundridge won handily over the neighbour down the street, whom we were not pleased with. Good.
Time for breakfast and on with the day.  Take care both of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment