Friday, October 5, 2018

Down to the wire....

...getting ready to go to Mike's tomorrow. The turkey is cooked and cut up and in a roaster which I planned to put into a cooler but best laid plans... it does not fit. I now have to clear out some room in the fridge and move the dressing casseroles and cleaned vegetables into the cooler and so it goes on and on and on.... I shall be glad to get to Mike's although it often tends to continue there but .....c'est la vie!!
I went over to Ruth's this morning to clean the rabbits under her direction and then we had a coffee and a nice conversation together. I really should try to get over more often but it is often not that easy.  I only have to do the rabbits Saturday night and Sunday morning as she says they will be home in the late afternoon on Sunday.
And I just called over to Daisy's to say Hi and sorry I would not be able to get over for a visit while they are up. They will be leaving Monday to go back to Toronto.
I will be taking the little chick with me to Mike's and I have a heater all ready to plug into the car for travelling and then at Mikes and will get the supplies together. soon. 
So I wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving and hope all shall be well. 
Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment