Thursday, October 11, 2018

Your tassel's, and my potential scarf?

I love your tassel's - found treasures right? And did you share with the ladies and get some wild ideas for their presentation in a work of art?
I found some wool in the stash downstairs thinking I might try a scarf to go with my new duds. The colours are perfect to match it all but the type of wool is bothering me. It is called Bernat Truffles
and by the picture on the wrapping meant to be used to knit those ruffle scarfs. It is worse than eyelash wool and once I found some large knitting needles I tried to cast on and was having a time keeping all the wool together as it separates easily.  So I am not sure I shall continue. I may look for more appealing wool down stairs that would match and do the trick. But right now I have a few chores that need to take priority and then to the Voting Booth and Library.
Today should be the last day of our tropical temperatures as it is to fall to zero tonight and then hit a high of 2 for tomorrow.  I was able to organize a bit in the sun room yesterday, enough to get some of the big house plants - more like trees - in, with one left on the stairs that I'll try to squeeze in this afternoon. 
This morning, I enjoyed a breakfast of cottage cheese on rye with almonds and cinnamon - great taste and very filling. I found that 1/2 cup of cottage cheese is really too much - but I ate it all, haha!
That's all for now.....Hope all is well with you folks - Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment