Sunday, October 28, 2018

Home sweet Home

We really did finish up in Friday night. Management wanted an all nighter on Thursday but our union rep refused. We left about 10:30.  The contract still has to be ratified but we did the best we could. I feel we made a lot of concessions but we gained on a few too. Then yesterday we went to Killarney. It was a good visit. We took them out for lunch and I think that was a really good idea.  We all sat and talked instead of them running around and us watching.  Then Sandi found out I didn’t mind pulling the “guts” out of pumpkins so I was put to work. I cleaned, she cut and Chloe took the credit

The other two were much larger and Sandi did fancy carving. A spider and a monster face. She watched a video on YouTube, printed the picture and carved. I crashed last night though. I drove home through fog on Friday night and was still too tense to sleep well. Now most of my commitments are done and I can relax. We toured the Killarney mall yesterday and there was a toy store. Took a while to get Chloe out, but I got some good ideas for birthday and Christmas. And it seems she has discovered LEGO so Kris is going to pick up his tub of LEGO next time he is here. It has been useful anytime friends with children stopped by but even those kids are grown up now. I’d like to keep it here for her, but it is Kris's and I think he is looking forward to playing with it again😊

No comments:

Post a Comment