Saturday, October 13, 2018

Growing old sucks

at least that is what I told my doctor. My foot awoke up so large I had to wear my too large bedroom slippers to work.   He thought it might be gout and prescribed some gout medicine and said it should improve in 12 to 24 hours. Now, 72 hours later the swelling has gone down but the foot really hurts. And to top it off , side effects of the medicine may include nausea and diarrhea. Guess who was the lucky winner. So, here i am at work, with a foot the size of a zucchin, limping around, with side effects and the bathrooms in the basement. Hmmmmm stairs!  You gotta wonder. And tonight Jim has decided he wants garlic shrimp and dip to eat. He did make it himself but the smell is not that great. I feel bad not wanting any since he made it.... but. Oh well. At least at home the bathroom is right here.   I am having a few more joint problems so I go back to the doctor in three weeks and if I still have problems he wants another MRI.   Getting old really does suck 😤

No comments:

Post a Comment