Thursday, October 25, 2018

Sunny right now..

Just came home from attending the Seniors Quilt Group again.  I am starting to get a feel for things a bit, and the routine and the personality dynamics etc which I think is interesting whenever one joins a "group". I plan to return again next Thursday and will assess my continued attendance. I left early again as I had exhausted my hand work I took, and the sun was shining in through the windows and I felt I should come home and do some outside work while I can with snow rain and forecast.  I went down to the storage unit early and rummaged through to get the Hallowe'en boxes. I will decorate maybe on the weekend. We have a big witch on a stand that last year gave up making her rude comments (motion activated witchy like threats) but as I carried her to the car, something triggered a response and away she went into her tirade and I could not stop her as last year Harry had rewired her and had taped wires all over and I could not find an off switch. So I lay her down on the ground outside and covered her with a big blanket hoping that she would not be triggered into action. So far so good.
Tuesday I was lucky again at the Thrift Store and bought an almost new pair of winter boots for $10.00. They will be perfect as they are not my usual snowmobile boots but rather shorter zip up ones that could be considered dress boots, I guess.  Now i am truly set...lets the games begin haha!
Well, better go for now. Hope all is well with you folks. Pati, I read about your elections and the plebiscite related to opening Portage and Main to pedestrians. Interesting.  Cathy did you have municipal elections as well?  Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment