Thursday, July 11, 2019

A bit of rain last night with lots of light and noise

But certainly not as much rain as I read in the WFP that fell in Winnipeg, for sure!  How did you folks make out? Did you also get some of the wet stuff Cathy?
The rain barrels actually are not all full as I checked this morning but over course of today we may get more. At least I will not plan to water today if at all possible. I have to do something with these ripe bananas I told you about buying on Tuesday - yes it is a deal, but not over 3 dozen of them haha! By the way also a big bag of tomatoes I will have to eat or otherwise dispose of. So I plan to do the fridge today and try to freeze some of the fruit in spite of having baked with some yesterday- wish me luck. I think I would appreciate a day inside to try to catch up, but as is often the case, other things always tend to take precedence.
So off and running I guess...... Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment