Saturday, July 6, 2019

Saturday

I have been trying to get get some work done around here. I washed the rec room floor and tried to clean the mats we use. They have turned the floor yellow and there is nothing we can do to clean them. The pressure washer did a really good job on the mats (I thought) until I went to move them and dust flew off everywhere. Oh well. Right now I am burning some scrub brush off. It is not windy for a change. The neighbours have continued to mow our grass for us. Easily a two to three hour job, even with their equipment. Jim has seen the surgeon and his own doctor and both have said that considering everything that went wrong he is doing really well. I just want him better NOW!!  Rodney stopped by again tonight. I asked Tim if he asked Rodney to check up on Jim but he said Rodney thinks of Jim as a second dad so he is just making sure we are okay. It is nice to have friends and neighbours who care. I am a bit sore today after cleaning off the patio and moving furniture around. I did move the sprinkler in the garden around and I think I have found a spot that will do the entire garden without having to move the sprinkler. Tomorrow will tell. Now it is 7:30 and all I want to do is have a shower and go to bed. I am missing summer☹️ Jim is inside watching Mama Mia (yet again). At least he is amused. We have so many ants this year. The fire pit was full and now they have escaped the fire and are attacking my feet. I can’t win

No comments:

Post a Comment