Thursday, July 4, 2019

Just checking...

Just spent two hours watering - so hot and humid and so dry - everything so dry.
Then I read your emails and thought I would try before closing up for the night. No problem for me, or else, whatever was causing you folks trouble, has already rectified itself????
Nice day with Mike today - good to see him after so long. He asked us to stop into the Vet in Sturgeon Falls on our way home to pick up those special tablets ( the ones I had to give to his cat while he was gone) because they called him to say they were there waiting for him  Two small packages and the total bill was $70.01 which I had to pay. Wow!  I enclosed the receipt in the bag for when we take them to him - think I'll get reimbursed? haha!
I am so tired and hot so must do the dishes and cover all the animals and take Bailey out to pee, and then take myself to bed.  
Take care. Hope you both get on to the blog as I love to see and read all your news.

No comments:

Post a Comment