Tuesday, July 9, 2019

No need to water

Cathy, I hope you caught a piece of this.  It started with a deluge about 12:30, and turned into a steady soaking rain, that is still going strong now at 5:30.  I hope you see some of it tomorrow, Beth. Perhaps it is as some people are predicting--the conversion to a monsoon style  weather system in North America.

Despite the rain, I went out for a mani/pedi this afternoon.  I've been doing a lot of things in the studio that are very hard on my hands.  For one, I just can't get rid of the stains on under my finger nails from the rust dyeing I did late last week.  And cutting my toe nails is such a chore that I really don't mind having someone do it for me.

This morning, David headed for Urgent Care to have his ears looked at.  Evidently he did have a serious problem with the wax, and it took some effort to give him relief.  I can't help but feel that this may be related to our efforts to wear our hearing aids all day.  Certainly something to mention to the audiologist next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment