Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Spontaneous adventures.....

We are going to Mike's tomorrow to finally celebrate his Birthday with him (June 15) but the decision was not made until late this afternoon so I shall call it "spontaneous"... haha! And with all spontaneous adventures I am not totally prepared but that is OK with me...I went quick to the Foodland to search out some grub to take. No Rhubarb Pie as I had looked forward to taking.....but instead, strawberry shortcake.  I have been looking forward to this visit - long time coming with him being away for so long. He is still finishing up this current course this week but is confident enough to say tomorrow is just great for us to get together. Plus he has chosen and registered for his first semester courses this Fall and wants to discuss this with us tomorrow. So on with the plans.... Take care folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment