Monday, July 8, 2019

Weather

it appears that Winnipeg is getting the storm that we had the warning for.  We didn’t really want the thunder  and lightening but we sure could have used the rain. Supposedly we will get some rain tomorrow. Meanwhile I have watered the flowers and the garden. I didn’t do it this morning because of the rain in the forecast. Oh well. Jim continues to get a little bit better every day. I still want it to happen NOW!  He puttered in the rec room today and went to the colony for eggs and took 11 dozen to the legion for various people and he helped make supper. First time since May that he has had enough energy to help out. He did a darn good job bbqing the steak, too.  Only ate 1/2 a piece but now we have his breakfast ready to go.  Very hot in the house right now. Over 30c upstairs so I am sitting outside right now. It is very still and quiet. Nothing to hear but the birds. Kind of nice. It was almost 40c with the humidity so even the dogs are relaxing right now. I couldn't sleep last night cause of the heat so at 12:01 a.m. I posted a happy birthday to Kris. I was finally the first one to wish him happy birthday on Facebook. Now I am just waiting for the house to cool down a bit so I can crawl “onto” bed and get some sleep. Hope the storm wasn’t too bad in Winnipeg, Pati. 

No comments:

Post a Comment