Saturday, July 6, 2019

Still surving...

...in spite of this heat wave. Right now outside is cooler than inside - it will take a while for the house to air out and cool down so in meantime all the fans are going full out, and windows open to try to create a cross breeze. Not really working, though! Have to expect this same weather for next four or five days so it is "grin and bare it' I guess. It is the poor animals that are suffering more than we are so I try to position them in the coolest place and just let them 'chill out". And Bailey's walks are short and sweet. I have already finished one of the books I picked up at the Library - both Mark Pryor's  Hugo Marston series. I'll start the second tonight and then I guess I'll have to order more!
Time to tidy up, put the birds to bed, have a bath and then it's my time for the evening reading. Hope all is well with you folks - seems Jim is progressing nicely Cathy and good for that. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment