Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Here we go for another month of summer?

I sure hope so as the weekend turned out not so bad after all. I did  a lot of work in the yard mostly organizing flowerpots. Once the plants are all planted then I have to round up all the empty little pots and try to store them somewhere for over winter and yet easily accessible for the Spring planting. I have some shelves set up on the other side of the yard and painstakingly sized and placed on the shelves - next will be tarps to cover for the winter. And I only have about half done yet but I was satisfied enough with the job so far.
Today we go to Huntsville. Surprisingly I shall drop into the Muskoka Hearing Centre to pick up my prize won at the Open House. I received a call last week - and I won a Google Play. I do not know what it is but I looked it up on the net and as I understand it, this is a lovely gift but of no interest or use for me. Perhaps one of the boys can use it? I also am looking for four of those  little plate holders to hang a plate onto the wall. Harry bought four little plates (7 3/4 inch diameter) with "coffee" theme pictures and since I have created a little coffee corner in my kitchen, with other coffee related items, I would like to mount them there. Just another silly thing just for me and whatever keeps me sane is good...right?
Here's to another week folks...hope all is well with everyone. Cathy, how is JJ? Take care 

No comments:

Post a Comment