Thursday, July 25, 2019

I call your hearing aids----

And raise you two very complex knee braces.  Yes, it's been an interesting week at my house.  I was fitted with knee braces last Wednesday and they just didn't fit, so this morning I saw an Orthotist.  He immediately saw what the problem was, and moved me into much more complex braces.  But they fit under my trousers ( I was worried about that), and they do offer more support.



David got one too, but his is lighter weight and much simpler.  This is what they tried to give me the first time.

Yesterday was spent in the gallery in Selkirk.  a pleasant day, but I was exhausted when I got home, as per usual. I was home just a few minutes before my friend Andrea showed up to work in the garden.  This meant that we both ended up sitting out on the patio, while she slaved away.  David is quick to jump up when the time is right for him to move something or take the refuse away, helping her in whatever way he can.  Regardless, we don't relax.  Add that to three bad nights in a row, and I'm in rough shape today.

Having said that, here is my horoscope for today.  Don't laugh Cathy!  Remember that this applies to you too.

     "You will get an enormous amount done at work today because         you have energy, optimism, confidence and motivation.  You          are unstoppable.  In fact, you have that feeling that you can do          twice as much work as usual--and you probably can."

Do you have any idea how hard this is going to be to live up to? It's already noon and I just finished breakfast!

But, David has an appointment to have the oil changed, in the car, this afternoon, so I will have some time by myself, and can maybe get into  the studio.  Mind you, there hasn't been a lot of housework done lately, so I may spend the afternoon doing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment