Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Same activities here apparently...

Appointment at the Hearing Centre yesterday. I have committed myself to new hearing aids and I have to go back next Tuesday for the real thing and apparently they expect me to pay for these real things as well !! So I shall have some news to be sharing I am sure about how I shall be adjusting so hang in with me OK?  Pati and Dave's experiences are sure to help me along as well. I do not know if I will have little antenna, as they are over the ear devices, so who knows?
Hot and humid and muggy is all we have here and it starts to grind on  one's nerves (and the nerves of others as well) haha!  I take the car in for an oil change at 8 this morning and then I have to pick Kale for Harry to dehydrate and then I have to clean the bird cages - sound like a perfectly wonderful day! Tomorrow is the neighbours Ruth's Birthday and I have a card but certainly not in the mood for baking any treats so I may just callover and see if she is up for a visitor and coffee and take my card. 
So now it is a bit of breakfast and then head over to the garage. Hoping you are all doing OK - is it this weekend that you are to golf, Cathy? Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment