Friday, July 12, 2019

Weather

The weather forecasts were all saying that today was going to be hot and humid, so we broke down and turned on the A/C.  When I went out for coffee just before 2:00 it was quite pleasant with a touch of wind, so we opened up again and it has been a lovely day.  It may even be cool enough to sleep tonight.

My workshop is finished.  I have all of my little samples, although none of them is quilted, and they may never be.  I have one to finish putting together, and it's one that I particularly want to put together, so will be working on it tomorrow.

Laundry day today, but it was finished early.  David has just told me that there are 4 rabbits and a squirrel at the feeder, with a crow standing guard, probably waiting to pick one of them off, I guess.  Watching the wild life at the feeder is about as much excitement as we have around here right now.  I did get out to buy bras today.  They only had two in my size, and I bought both, although one is a light green with slightly darker green lace.  I love the green one, and believe it is light enough to wear under white, which is the whole reason I needed to buy more.

It's now evening.  David is into the Winnipeg football game on tv,  and providing me with commentary.  but this doesn't mean that I can't play poker.  Best get to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment