Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Life has been good

I don't know if I mentioned that I had ordered a bit of Kaffe Fassett fabric, over the internet, on Monday.  there was no source in Winnipeg, so I ordered from the only place in Manitoba I could get it--Morden.  I was very surprised when it arrived today.  I had thought I ordered 7 1/2 m in blue/turquoise fabric.  Turns out that I had ordered the red that I loved but didn't really fit my vision.  I',m so glad I did that.  These colours won't really work together without the red.  The other thought I've had is that I'm allowing that woman on The Last Homely House, influence my creativity.


Otherwise, I'm working on the next technique in my book.  I won't be trying to put together a piece with it, as I'm starting to believe she is wanting us to collect all of the small squares or borders we make, and then create an art piece out of everything, towards the end of the book.  I'll  wait and see.  I  will put up a picture of what comes out of each section of the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment