Monday, July 29, 2019

Thank you Beth!

Your mention of the Golden Buffalo slot machine put the idea of playing it in my mind.  I won a nice little jackpot, last evening.

Today was pay day for those of us with Government pensions.  This meant grocery shopping, always a chore, especially as the big grocery store near home has been renovated to create very long aisles, that are a horror to someone with mobility problems.  But we "got'er done".  We were able to stock up on some non-perishable items, and a lot of otc  supplements.  I even found a warm cozy sweater for use in the fall.  There are still a couple of errands to run , but we plan to be out and about tomorrow.

Otherwise I'm still busy in the studio ( see other blog).  Not wanting to do too much more walking, maybe I'll spend tonight playing play money poker.  Maybe my luck will hold and I'll win a tournament.

No comments:

Post a Comment