Thursday, March 19, 2020

A few words from this person...

Just need to keep the mind busy - thinking of you folks, and other wonderful thoughts.
I really liked to hear from you both and about your 'goings-on" Now Cathy, I am sure Keri will investigate the options being given from the Governments to financially support laid off workers if that will be the result of her business closing. We are hearing so much on the daily announcements of opportunities available, but one would have to pursue I guess?
We went to Mike's yesterday - it was Ok for all of us as we were essentially isolating as we saw no one else. I do not plan to gallivant about but there may be needs. For example, I think i will have to take Bailey to the Vet today as he is showing signs of regressing. Started on Tuesday and last night seemed to be the culmination of  signs and symptoms leading me to this decision. I am needless to say, quite upset. 
I loved to see your new work on the other blog Pati, and always enjoy what you are doing and then i always look for comments from others - sometimes there is one or two which is nice.
Milder and rainy forecast but I will have to open up the greenhouses today and get the water bottles ready. We have saved the small ginger ale bottles and each day I fill them individually with water from the kitchen and put into bags and these are carried out to each greenhouse to water the pots. Dull, mindless activity really haha!
So keep safe as everyone is now saying these days folks, and I love to hear any news you post on this blog - short or silly!! Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment