Sunday, March 15, 2020

Not much new here...

...but I like to send a few words anyway. Time is taken up with Bailey, and the greenhouses. Great fun! We did travel to North Bay yesterday as Harry wanted to go to a Liquidation sale he found advertised on the net. Turned out nothing was there - the address was right, but the store was closed tight and no cars ( secretly I said Yeah! haha) So we shopped in No Frills for a few items. As with everywhere else - NO papers goods - empty shelves. But I did get a few other items that I thought may come in handy if/when we are all sequestered in our little homes. Listening to the news seems to bring more anxiety to everyone, and I am included in that although I think I usually keep a fairly level headed approach to it all? But since we left for North Bay to shop and were gone for about 4 hours, Bailey was left alone for the first time in a while, and he managed just fine. For this I was very happy.
I have been able to go onto some of the quilting blogs that i follow and get caught up a bit. Even The Quilt Show is changing their approach to on line live teaching episodes from Alex because they have cancelled their in studio filming with guests. 
So I enjoyed a quote from Nina Marie Sayre's blog Off the Wall Friday and I shall share it here for Cathy especially as I am sure Pati you may also have read it: 
You can not calm the storm...so why keep trying. What you can do is calm yourself. The storm will pass.
So with that lets all keep "calming" ourselves, and thinking of each other. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment