Monday, March 9, 2020

Monday morning

Here I am early ready to start another week. I already have wash on from my dear Bailey. I do not care - he is here and he is voiding on his own. What more can a happy girl want??? I take him to the Vet this morning again.....so I expect there will be more of this "story" coming soon....
Mild again and with that I hear the drip, drip of the roof leaking - too bad, so sad ...I will just have to deal with it. I reconfigured the heaters and cords in the greenhouses again by setting up a third heater . Harry was not too happy with the lower night temperatures in the big greenhouse. So here we go again. It will be mild tonight but then night temps will dip to minus mid teens again. Oh, and in between, it shall be raining just to add another distressing component to the mix... haha!
Cathy, I am wondering how your travel plans are coming together - that and this current Covid19 outbreak have me wondering if they may cancel the event as I hear of so many other events following suit. What do you hear?  I was speaking with Mike yesterday as well, and we discussed that Course/trip to Italy he wanted to attend in June ( he did not get accepted in the end) but now I expect that entire trip will be cancelled so maybe the stars were aligned for him afterall???
Well on with it Beth...have another coffee and get busy!  Hope all is well with you folks. Have a good week and keep writing as it keeps me content to read you news. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment