Friday, March 6, 2020

Unbelievable!

I had to reread your message a few times to grasp the extent of your "swimming in snow" experience. I felt your every move as if it were me there - what an awful  thing to happen and as I dissected the course of events, it seems you reacted the same as I might have - "damn the torpedoes and full steam ahead" Out the door you flew in a panic likely. The saving grace in this case was likely the amount of snow that fell to cushion your fall. Now I wonder how you will be feeling this morning. Sore, and more sore?  Please take care Pati.
We continue with caring for Bailey. To Dr yesterday afternoon where he received more fluids subcutaneously - trying to flush his kidneys and bladder. We are to return again this afternoon for more fluids to kick start the weekend. I worry when I realize that the Dr is not there on Sat and Sunday and hope we can get through until the Monday when I know I can see him at the Clinic if I need. Last weekend was the exception as he came on Sat especially for us after speaking on the phone. But I cannot expect that kind of consideration all the time. Anyway, we shall prevail!!
In meantime, there are chores that need attention here at home, and outside, and a few events I shall not attend. This Wed was to be the first meeting of the Support Group for Vision Loss in North bay that i wanted to attend- I have not contacted anyone yet about attending so I really do not need to worry - no one will know the difference if I do not come haha! I'll try for April?
Well, I guess it is on with the day folks. Hope the weekend will be better for all of us. Pati - no more falls. And Cathy you must take care of yourself. as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment