Thursday, March 12, 2020

Nothing exciting in Neepawa

We did have a fire and weiner roast yesterday.  It must have been too much excitement for me cause I fell asleep on the couch and didn't wake up until after 11pm!  I then went to bed and slept until after 7.  I must have been very tired to do that.  Our taxes are ready and we pick them up this afternoon.   Usually I just hope that between us we get enough back to pay the accountant.  I am not sure what it will be like this year with my retirement. We are wondering now what will happen with the crib tournament with all the event cancellations because of the virus.  We see on the map that it is slowly moving from both coasts into the middle of the country.  It is still weeks away so things could be settled by then. Jim is off to buy eggs from Twilight this morning.  That usually means stopping for a glass of wine with Sam. We got 10 dozen last week, but then Bette asked for 5 dozen, Lisa for 3, and 2 dozen were for Jean so we ended up with none.  I still had a couple of dozen but that doesn't last long.  I made hamburger patties and meatballs and that cut into them.  We also had the last casserole from the freezer so I will have to get busy and get some more in there.  And now you see that there really is no excitement in Neepawa

No comments:

Post a Comment