Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Ar-g-g-g-h!

Not accomplishing much in the studio.  David is having a lot of trouble with his computer, and has been with The Geek Squad on-line much of yesterday, and all of today, so far.  He managed to set up remote control for them, today, without help.  Bonus!

This evening is the monthly meeting of my Fibre art Support Group aka The Fibre art Divas.  As usual, it is on the West side of the city, but I guess that's better than the meetings in  Manitou or Holland.

Recently we have started talking about a new car.  This means finding the money, and that usually results in a budget review.  As usual I come to realize that I'm too liberal with the money and believe that David is too conservative. I want to prioritize my trips to Starbucks, but it is more expensive than some other coffee stores. But overall, I think we could consider a new car about a year from now.  We would still have to borrow money, but would be in a better position to do so.

All of this doesn't mean that we've cancelled our trip out to South beach next week.  I'm quite looking forward to it.

Also as usual, I'm struggling to maintain my eating regime.  I moved from phase one to phase two today.  I've been strong, but it's been difficult.  

Have either of you taken a good look a Tim's Roll-up-the-Rim contest this year? Absolutely awful!  Usually I buy a lot more Tim's coffee this time of year, but not this year!  Incomprehensible, and entirely on-line.  No thanks!

Okay lunch is over.  Always nice to spend lunch with you, but I must go.

No comments:

Post a Comment