Tuesday, March 17, 2020

We live in interesting times for sure....

We think we are far away from everything and yet schools and day cares are closed. The yellowhead centre has closed the arena and hall. Churches are cancelled. Rentals cancelled. Local stores have chosen to close. The Legion is open so far but has cancelled meat draw and chase the ace. All the classes at Arts Forward are cancelled and most people have cancelled their rentals. The doors are still open but Rrain is worried about being laid off. Jim and I have enough supplies to last us for quite a while if we end up stuck here. But!!  The library was supposed to close on friday so I only took out a couple of books. When I got home they had published a notice that they were closed immediately!  I hope they don’t run out  of e-books. I made lasagne for the freezer yesterday but the 1/2 box of noodles in the pantry had only 2 noodles and the new box I bought was mostly shattered!  A ended up cooking a batch of capellini that I had and made the middle layer of noodles out of it. Looks good!  Though as reflection I should have used them for the top layer. Innovation😊.  My turn to cook supper tonight.....Delissio  Pizza here we come

No comments:

Post a Comment