Sunday, March 29, 2020

Random thoughts

I find my mind wandering a lot..... tired of television.... tired of reading.  I stare out the window a lot.  I've really enjoyed watching the squirrel's playing.  They seem to enjoy life so much.Today I was watching a squirrel eating sunflower seeds off the ground.  Then Jim shot it.  I know they are destructive pests and I have cursed the damage they do, but I really wasn't expecting to see it die.  I guess like millions of others staying at home stress and depression is creeping in.  I have had a sore throat, cough, exhaustion and a low grade fever for the last week.  My cough has eased and my throat is not as sore today.  I no longer take my temperature since both my thermometers seem to be broken now.  The digital one says my temperature is 95.3 (maybe I am sicker than I thought 😜)  The other one has a bubble in the mercury and won't reset... it is stuck at just under 100.  I never really felt sick.  If things were normal I would probably gone to work feeling as I did.  You just never know.  If it was a cold I am safe to go out:  if not, according to the news, I should be immune now.  I have been going outside every day.  Somedays for a walk, and yesterday I went on "poop patrol" until the snow melted enough that I was picking up mush.  At least it is a start on spring.  I see that Sundridge has rainfall warnings.  Not really what you want.  We should be getting rain and snow for most of next week.  Until they change the forecast again. They seem to do that every few hours.  We will have to go to town this week to renew some prescriptions and pick up some perishables from the store.  A quick in and out.  At least we can still have our weekly "date" and take the garbage to the collection bins.  Whoopee!

No comments:

Post a Comment