Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Another bizarre day

I should have listened more closely when they listed the symptoms of this virus.  3:30 this morning I was up to the bathroom , running.   This continued off and on until about 9:00.  The whole effort was accompanied by a vicious headache, and a whole lot of joint pain.  I was up until about 11:00 and managed to down a half cup of green tea. that was almost too much even though it was my favourite and the mildest I have.  Then back to bed until around 1:30.  I felt a little better, and David cooked me a couple of poached eggs, and I got down another 1/2 cup of tea.

So whatever it was, I got it good.  The plans we had for today ( making sourdough bread) are on hold, and I hope to stay up for a few hours--or at least until after supper, which David will be cooking or no-one will be eating.

My trousers and T-shirts I ordered off Penningtons arrived to day, and everything fits very well, except for shortening the pants.  I wouldn't have done it if it hadn't been a fantastic sale price, but I'm well pleased.  Can't afford to do anything like it again any time soon though.

And now to relax a little and maybe read a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment