Sunday, March 22, 2020

Interesting reading...

I just logged on to write a few words - keeping up the social connections. right???  Interesting to read your comments Pati as it is something I think about here at home with us two, one bathroom, and all the animals.
Paper towel I have - I just counted four packages of six rolls each but then I seem to use an awful lot of the stuff - too much I think but heck, I am lacking in kleenex and toilet paper but should be able to manage for a bit. I do spray the kitchen counter with pine sol and paper towel frequently and i pick up cat vomit frequently so need the paper. I do meal prep on the counter and also fill used greenhouse water bottles on the counter, and prepare animal meals on the counter. The bathroom is a different story. I try to keep the toilet clean and the basin but with three bird cages and ten birds it gets a little feathery and seedy very quickly.
But today is sunny albeit still cold but that should soon be rectified once the sun hits everything and the temps rise. According to the 14 day long range we should have real nice temps day and night. So maybe the worries of the greenhouses will be less for me. I am about to go out and remove all the blankets and open them up after two very cold nights. I expect watering will be  necessary so I have all the filled bottles at the ready.
I called my friend Sue to postpone our luncheon scheduled for Apr 22, but I still have not heard from harry's sister about the Baby Shower she is having for her new daughter in law Ashley on Apr 25. At this point i do not think i should be going although I have already send my intention to attend. Harry has two appts in Apr - one at the hospital in Huntsville Apr 9 and another at the Drs Clinic in Burks falls ( next town down) on Apr 29. He probably should be going to each so Medical appts may be the exception to the social isolation?
Take care....thinking of you both.

No comments:

Post a Comment