Thursday, March 26, 2020

I'm a little worried too.

But it is what it is.  I can't say I'm much better today.  I slept very well last night, and felt a little better this morning, but, as usual, I overdid it a bit.  I have no respiratory  symptoms, as yet, and know that they don't want to hear from you until you do. So, regardless if this is the virus or just a bad flu, we have to maintain a very strict quarantine for, at least, 14 days. We are well prepared for that.  I think it's a fair guess that David will be next,and we're in contact with Loren about house and car keys etc.  He's closer, and has the POA documents, so makes a good choice.  This is really one of those situations where you ask yourself "What is my power in this situation?", and then realize that you really have none.  Just prepare for the worst and pray for the best.

I've been amusing myself with all sorts of videos, mainly art based, but also some live shows ( taped and on UTube) from The Quilt Show.  Not that I've done anything with any of the information, but it keeps me from reading any more of the library books I have.  Only 5 left, and than I will panic. lol  I'l bet Amazon is doing a bang up business.  I have hooked my larger credit card onto Paypal, just in case.  I can remove it after this is all over.  I've also ordered some thread, which should be delivered tomorrow.  There are 10 different colours of a 12wt thread that can be used in the machine, with some machine modifications ( can be done), but can also be used for hand stitching, especially Large Stitch Quilting. ( I think I know what that is.) I may actually be able to do that.  We'll see.

I heard yesterday that Dianne Leatherdale Johnson passed away recently.  I know that you met her Beth.  She was so physically compromised that I would have thought the virus could have taken her quickly, but I didn't hear exactly how she died.  I'm not sure how I feel about her death, and that bothers me.

Best close now, and think about bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment