Thursday, March 26, 2020

Worrysome......

I must say that your post Pati had me worried about you but at the end it sounded more positive and now I hope to hear that you have come back nicely from that horrible state you described???
Cathy, how are you doing there? it seems all around that we hear stories - I should not listen to the radio so much!
Received a phone call from the dear old friend Daisy yesterday ( her granddaughter calls and lets Daisy say a few words) Yesterday was her 92 nd Birthday so of course i had to sing to her and according to the comments she was tickled. Then her granddaughter sent a text message to my cell phone( I never use my little cell phone for that sort of communication) and said Daisy had a tear in her eyes when we were singing. A nice treat to speak with them.
Today i shall try to take Bailey to the Vet - my planned visit for Tuesday was cancelled but he is still doing as well as can be expected. But I need more pills so really have to make contact today.
It is raining outside right now which will do wonders to get rid of some of the snow. Each day I notice how it is disappearing and i see bare patches on the sides of the roads and in parts of the yard. But, there are also very icy patches as well and when i do my rounds, I must be very careful not to go ass over teakettle. 
Received a call from Bray Motors yesterday about changing the winter tires. They have come up with a plan for customers and have developed a schedule and calling all the people. On Monday morning at 8 am I am to have the car in the driveway with the key on the seat and the fellow will drive up, leave his car and take ours to the service and the tires will be changed and the car delivered back to the house. The bill will be on the seat and I will call the accounting dept to pay via debit or visa or whatever.  No interaction between people involved! Sounds neat! In this case they can still carry on their business and keep staff working and we can still have our issues addressed. Innovative???
Well time for another coffee and then on with it! Take care of yourselves folks....

No comments:

Post a Comment