Saturday, July 11, 2009

Be- Been a few days but here I am

Been a very full and hectic week with many trips to Mothers starting on Mon with picking strawberries and taking three baskets to her directly. She had tried to boil fruit and boiled it over all over stove - quite a mess which needed to be cleaned up immediately.Then all day Tuesday where I did more house chores, including cutting her hair and giving the stove a really good cleaning. Then to Kirkland Lake Wednesday ( 4 hour drive one way) to take strawberries and pick up a garden wagon his brother had made for him. Then Thursday to Mothers again and worked in garden, made lunch and then home to do garden work here, and painting. Friday was spent in own yard doing more work, and BBQ for supper. Was up for a good part of last night shovelling water from front of house as we experienced bad thunder storm during the night. This morning will be going to North Bay to check on Mikes house once Harry returns from his garage sale travels - today is still wet so maybe there won't be too many sales to attend but actually weather does not seem to impact much around here. There are many complimentary BBQs at various businesses in town today so it is too bad weather is not cooperating. My dream also would be to have some time to myself which I believe was a suggestion from you - I haven't been near the sewing machine nor my violin for too long now. I did manage to telephone re my EI which to date I have not received anything! Apparently there may be a first deposit this week for $47.00. I can hardly wait! Well, thats all for now - sorry has been so long and I will be sure to write more often....Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment