Sunday, July 26, 2009

Be- Storms and no power

The hydro just came back on after being off all night- it doesn't take much around here for the power to go off but the storm didn't seem to be all that bad or maybe I was so tired I slept through the worst part of it?
Anyway, now I am playing catch up so all my work is done by time Harry arrives back - he left Kirkland Lake at 7:30 this morning so should be home by latest noon. The coffee is just made and tastes so good. Earlier I had a glass of milk with a teaspoon of instant coffee stirred in but it just didn't kick start my day at all. Then I walked the dog down to the lake - hearing the whirl of all the generators pumping the power to many homes and businesses. The lake was breathtaking - it was foggy with a faint mist wetting your face but you could not see the far side of the lake and could only see water and more water shrouded in the mist.
So I shall sign off for now - will hope to send a message before I leave early Wed morning - otherwise "see you soon" Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment