Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Be - Trouble getting on

For what ever reason I could not get on - some message about my "cookie functionality". Just tried again quick before resorting to e-mail and here I am - so I do not know what happens within the inner bowels of these machines to make them so finnicky and variable?
This will be quick as I wait for Harry to return - we need to get his keys from the garage who serviced his car yesterday but failed to lock the keys in the car for our arranged after hours pickup.
The excitement for me is the opening of two blossums on my clematis - have waited 10 years. Really!! I have babied this plant after rescuing it from the flower bed that long ago. It finally started to grow over last few years but this year for first time two blossums appeared. They are now open and are a gorgeous light purple colour, single pedal flowers. I am overjoyed ( doesn't take much to get me going these days eh?)
Well, the bell has rung - I'll communicate later!!! Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment