Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Be- Packed and ready

A quick note - its 7 pm my time Tuesday evening and I have just packed the car except for last minute food stuff etc. Some of my food stuff includes peanuts in the shell which I love to eat - I shall be bringing them but if Amber's friend changes her mind between now and then, the peanuts can remain in my car. Harry checked the long range weather for that area over the weekend - and since it showed rather low temperatures with precipitation, I quickly packed an extra blanket for sleeping and an extra sweater and jacket, and socks and boots. All shall be well......
Only one more sleep for me here and one on the road and then if all goes as planned I shall see you at the Lake!
Reminder - my cell is (705) 495-5248
Take care XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment