Friday, July 24, 2009

Be - No driving to Petawawa today

I did not get a call today from Mike for a pickup at Petawawa - waited most of day with phone at the ready - I just called his home number and no answer so I really do not know what's up!
I have been really abusing myself with all this time alone - doing far more than I should be doing in tidying up, but on the other hand the mess has been bothering me for a long time. The trouble is that once you do step one, then there is a step two, and then always a step three and before you know it you are running in circles. At least that's my story, but I have a pile of boxes full of junk that have to be moved from the kitchen floor and I have totally run out of steam. I hate to get up in the morning and find them still in the way (same as a sink full of dirty dishes - I hate to leave them because I always find them in the morning same as I left them the night before) However, that may be just what is going to happen this time. Nothing on TV to distract me, so I may just go to bed and try to start all over in the morning.
I bought a Super 7 ticket for tonight's lottery - usually I never get anything but the Ontario 49 tickets- not even 649 tickets- but I got a sudden urge to splurge so maybe a lucky sign?
Part of my day was to start to accumulate the necessities for my trip. I got my bedding all together and made sure the mattress still functions well. Have a few cloths gathered as well and even got the suitcase out. It really is approaching fast when you realize that Harry comes home Sunday and then I leave Wednesday morning so I have to get ready now.
Well, not right now - as I plan to go to bed right now! But soon... Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment