Thursday, July 2, 2009

Time off

I have signed up to get July 31 off work. Jim & I are planning on leaving early on Friday and getting there early afternoon. I figure it will be about a 5 hour ? drive for us. What can we bring. I can offer ribs for Daddys ribs. I still have your pork tenderloin, Pati, but I hesitate to bring it to you there. I could bring anything we need to cook. Basically, I can bring just about any meat you want, and the new potatoes should be more than ready then. Any other garden things? This should be so much fun. I am on holidays for one more day. I had to go into work today because they just couldn't balance. So, I jumped into the beast (jim had the car in Brandon); drove into town: walked into the office; looked down; and said this is wrong.. this is the number you need. Time to solution ... 7 seconds. Time I will be credited with after being called into work from holidays? ZERO! Oh well. I hope you will be able to be there, Beth. If Harry comes with you, I think he and Jim will get along fine. If not.... I can play cards with the best of them. Amber says she will be in Neepawa next week. I am looking forward to seeing her. I told her there is a steak dinner at the legion on Sunday. If she makes it... great. I also told her that she and her co-workers are more than welcome to come here for a fire/bbq while they are in town. I think that she feels she will be imposing if she brings strangers here, but they deserve some downtime while they are in town, and we have the fire and bbq whether anyone is here or not. We'll see what happens. It is early to hit the sack, but I had a bad nights sleep again last night. I see the Doctor again tomorrow. i had a couple of tests last week and get the results tomorrow. Worst case.. antibiotics.. just before a legion work party with free beer! Oh well... after working Ice water is even better than beer. Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment