Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Be - Life right now

Right now it seems we are going at breakneck speed all the time in order to get things done that have to be done (of course, that is a matter of opinion!) One wonders how we are able to keep up (or not) inspite of all the aches and pains and general malaise which includes insomnia (and bitching). Perhaps a two day drive westward might help me ???
Tomorrow it is off to Mothers again - and to pick up 6 dozen eggs ordered from the local farm ( they are not allowed to advertise or to sell farm eggs by the way) Harry leaves for Kirkland Lake Thursday where he is attending ,but mostly helping organize, his sister in law with a 68th Anniversary Party for her parents with about 150 invited guests at the Legion on Saturday night. The eggs are our contribution for the Pot Luck and he will make devilled eggs at their place. Also he is in charge of setting up and decorating the tables on Friday night. Tonight we went along the lake road and picked cattails, and long grasses to take for the tables. His brother has painted beer bottles red and they will be used to place wild flowers etc as centre pieces. I am staying home.
Tomorrow at 4:30 pm I get my hair cut - it will be just perfect for the trip - no need for fussing with short hair! I can jump into the lake and not worry about it. I can hardly wait - I actually tried on my swim suit the other night - it is still too old and too ugly and too tight - but it, too, will be just perfect!
Anyway, must go for now. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment