Thursday, July 16, 2009

Wind wind and wind

the weather has been really weird here this summer. We have been having single digit nights (ie 3!!!) and the days have been really windy. I hope we have some summer this year. Work has been busy since we are short staffed. I wish there was free time to teach someone else what I do, since I am the only one who can't take more than a day at a time off. What a Sh---y summer. Maybe I will take every Monday off this winter. That would be okay. A young couple we know have asked if they could camp in our yard on Saturday night (we have the fire pit and the pool) their kids are 9, 8 & 6 and they just want a family outing (money IS an issue for them) I was thinking of inviting over some other people we know who are close in age to them, but there is a big annual party that night a few miles from here and I think most people we know will be there. (This guy hires live bands for the party.... we can usually hear them here). We have NO plans for the next weekend and I am keeping it that way. I have to keep reminding Jim, though. He keeps offering to do things. I just say..."We're busy. Don't you remember?" He's catching on. What am I to bring out to the lake? We are ordering meat today, so if you can think of something please let me know ASAP. I will also need directions, since it is over 10 years since I have been there, and I never was good with directions. I am at work right now. It seems I'm never awake enough to write in the morning and I am too tired at night. (mentally tired right now) It will be great to see everyone. I hope it all works out

No comments:

Post a Comment