Monday, July 6, 2009

Golf

We had fun golfing yesterday. Our team won the most honest golfer prize, which leads me to think we deserved it, because I know that some of those teams out there had a higher score than we did. I actually thought that 45 wasn't that bad! Amber made it for supper. Steak and all the trimmings. She won the very last prize draw. All that was left for her was a hat. We sort af abandoned her in town about 8pm. There was nothing much more to do and we were all beat from being out in the sun all afternoon. We will get together again today unless something comes up for her. We told her that if she can't stand the hotel she is welcome t stay here. Back to work today. It will be busy for a while until we can get a bit caught up. They may take time since we are short-staffed. I remember mom making Nanaimo bars. She didn't call them that, and until I had my first real Nanaimo bar I didn't realize that was what they were. I, however, never seem to bake, and when I do it is not at all what I intended it to be. Of course experimenation is 1/2 the fun, it's just that I am not intending to experiment! I have a few sore muscles today. To be expected I suppose. If I keep moving they will feel better. Jim is up already! He is driving me to work this morning and I expected to be shaking him at about 7:30. Surprise! I will go and talk to him. Love Ya

No comments:

Post a Comment