Saturday, July 11, 2009

Family Fun

I would sure like some time with my sisters! Even if it is only one evening playing cards!. Painted at the legion today. Jim went to Minnedosa to the fair. He goes every year with his friend Stef, so no one expected him at the legion until tomorrow. I am so sore and stiff from painting. Got there at about 8:15 and about 3 we had all had enough. All I wanted was a hot soaky bath. Unfortunately, for some strange reason, as soon as we got home Jim ran himself a bath. ( I guess watching a parade and drinking beer can be stressful on a person ) ((MEOW) I am just waiting for a chance at the tub. At least I changed the sheets on the bed while he was soaking. If we are both going to be clean at once I am going to take advantage of it! We actually got quite a bit done today. Much more than I had expected. There were 8 of us there, on and off, Ken & Jim only stayed for about 4 hours, including lunch, but they are both over 80! Chicken Delight (Jean & Gary) donated the lunch. Chicken, fries, cole slaw & watermelon. We also got a free beer with lunch and 2 free beers after we were done. I was so sore I had trouble lifting my glass! Tomorrow they will finish up the high spots and we will do the blue trim and we are done! NExt weekend is Lily Fest. I am working at VCC from 3 to ? on Saturday and at the Lily Tent from 10 to 1 on Sunday. The next weekend I am not making plans! I hear the tub draining... my time is near I am really looking forward to seeing you
Love Ya

No comments:

Post a Comment