Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Yup! restless!

But--boy! --have I ever accomplished a lot! Last night I printed off 16 greeting cards. For each one I had to pull up a picture, and organize it so that it would print properly on the card stock I had. Today I had planned to run off a whole bunch of pictures on fabric to use in collages. I bought all of the peripheral stuff I needed to make these finished, ready to hang on a wall. Wouldn't you know it--ran out of ink. I have a suspicion that when we got the new printer, David sent the old one back with our newly purchased ink cartidges in it, rather than switching them for the ones in the new printer. New printers come with very small cartridges--about 1/4 the size of the purchased ones. All of the greeting cards would have used it all up. Printing on fabric takes extra ink--so I guess that will all have to wait until I can afford a new cartridge. I had planned to start working on the fabric pictures today. Just as well--the sewing machine broke today. Just had it serviced recently, but off we went to the repair place--at Academy and Kenaston. Thank Goodness they were able to fix it while I waited.
Rode by myself today, and instead of Timmie's, I went to Starbucks--just for a change. Strong coffee and stale scones!
I've been looking for a new doctor. I heard about a new lady doctor within blocks of the house, and gave her office a call. I have an appointment for next week. Now we have to hope she is willing to take on a senior citizen with all of the problems that entails! Some of them are refusing to do it, as this sort of person can take a lot of time.
So, now for supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment