Sunday, September 18, 2011

And a good Sunday to you all....

And I see no action on the blog over weekend so glad I didn't miss anything while been away. Perhaps Patty decided to fly off instead to her Fibre Arts Retreat? Hope all is well with everyone. Pretty much the same here, with my visit and sleep over to Mothers on weekend. She did have two extractions and the consequent need for extra help. It was very nice on Saturday because daughter Donna came in the morning and stayed for the day. I made lunch for the three of us and then left about 2 pm and she stayed to get Mother supper and into bed before leaving herself. She and I had some good conversations together in between speaking with and assisting Mother and we seem to be on the same wavelength about a lot of things related to this situation. I noticed a posted message downtown on the bulletin board that the Legion is starting up with the cribbage night next week. I immediately thought of you Cathy and in my imaginative mood, thought of joining and playing myself and winning the tournaments and then meeting up with you at Nationals. Crazy, fleeting thoughts while walking the dog but fun nevertheless. It won't ever happen! However, I know that you and Jim are probably already vying for the Branch title? And what about another play for the fall – anything in the works? Well, a quick shot of galliano while I write and then to bed. Tomorrow it is to Mothers again. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment