Friday, September 2, 2011

Be - Pickles, salsa etc

Everyone is into the preserving and "doing something with veggies" mode. I have just made a batch of bread and butter, and did tomato juice already. I find that I will drink tomato juice more than I might use sauce, or in your case salsa, but only because I don't know what to do with it. On peskies sounds great but then I can never actually make peskies around here. It is threatening to storm, and wouldn't you know it, with the roofers coming any day just what I didn't want. I tidied up a bit more around the yard today so they might actually have room to move about. I hope they can! Yes, the long weekend is upon us. I guess I'll be going to Mothers tomorrow – perhaps Harry will be going to garage sales. Mother will be in a pensive mood as daughter Donna takes her son Ryan to Peterborough this weekend to move into residence as he will be attending University there this year. Sir Stanford Fleming I think is the name of the University. Anyway, this is all we have being hearing lately and it gets a bit much.  So I will wish everyone a good weekend as well, and hope maybe I can get to write a few words to keep in touch, but if not, until next week.................take care. Can't tell you how happy I am to be able to get on again – even if it is a bit weird in the manner I have to go about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment